jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Clock timer repeats unexpectedly

I frequently use the built-in clock/timer on my Galaxy S5. Sometimes, seemingly randomly, after the alarm goes off and I dismiss it (slide the red X), the timer will run again without me realizing it until the alarm goes off again.

It doesn't seem to matter what the time period I set was, it just repeats and goes off again at the same time interval as before. I'd say it happens maybe one time in three.

I can't see a pattern and I don't think I'm doing anything different. There aren't any settings I can find that might be misconfigured.

I use the timer at least once a day, and often twice that. Has anyone else had this issue?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2a2nuT5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire