vendredi 29 juillet 2016

LG V10 Multiple Apps Uninstalling on Boot

This is really weird. I've had an issue where my phone started to uninstall software when I start or restart my phone. Last night my phone died so I charged it and after restarting I noticed a number of apps were missing. I reinstalled them and updated it with the patch that was recently released. When the phone restarted the apps were missing again. I installed and restarted the phone several times with the same issue.

The apps aren't related: Crunchyroll, Gentle Alarm, Perfect Viewer, Google, Google Play Music, Brothers, Google Rewards, Google Calendar, etc. I tried booting in safe mode and uninstalling any apps I didn't need or remember installing. I installed and ran Avast antivirus. I haven't moved any apps to the sd card. I haven't seen any apps that I thought were malware. The device hasn't been rooted or flashed. I uninstalled Nova and Tasker since they were the only things that had access to my system.

Phone: LG V10
OS: 6.0


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ahw4tt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire