jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Nexus 7 won't turn on or charge. Help!

Hey, guys and gals.

Well, I found a Nexus 7 in my car the other day and can't figure out who it belongs to. All I know is that I can't boot it up and can't charge it. All I get is 5 blinking white lights. I don't know what it means but I did some research and it seems to mean that the tablet is too dead to boot up. However, it's not accepting any charge even though I charged it overnight. All I am getting is 5 blinking lights now......before I at least got the screen turning on with an empty battery being shown. (If that makes sense)

I am not using the original charger as I don't have one and am instead using my kindle charger. Could that make a difference?

Also, there seems to be some damage around the charging port area...However, the port itself seems to be in adequate condition.

Any ideas?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ahBzKG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire