vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Very low volume over Bluetooth headset

I own a LG Stylo 2 smartphone and a pair of LG Tone Pro HBS-760 wireless headphones. Whenever I play back music, I can barely hear it, even at the highest volume setting. I have tried using Google Music, BlackPlayer, and RocketPlayer. None of these apps or their settings will make the headset louder. I was curious if this is a fault with the phone or the headphones. Maybe the headphones need a firmware update? If so, I can't find one online. I am running Android Marshmellow with all updates on the phone and Nova launcher. I do not wish to root the phone. Any help would be welcomed before I just revert back to using regular headphones. Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ahT68m
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire