mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Why does my Google account have a sync error?

Hello, guys. I own an LG G3, with Android 5.0.1 Lollipop (D850--from AT&T, but it's currently connected to T-Mobile) and there is currently a sync error with my connected Google account. It says "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.".

I've looked through the settings and tried many different options, but they did not work. I also seeked online information on how to fix this mobile technical issue, and the extra few solutions did not work either.

The main problems that are caused on my smartphone is that Google Play will not load, Docs & Drive won't load, and Gmail is not syncing. This is very inconvenient, because I cannot refresh my mail. I also do not receive notifications from many of my apps (such as ABC news, NBC news, CNN, etc).

Lastly, the main last option I tried was removing my Google account from my phone and signing back in. But, unfortunately, I pressed "Remove Account", then "Ok", and it did not delete, even after I pressed "Ok". This is very frustrating to me! Now, I cannot remove the account and removing the account would be very helpful in solving this problem.

I feel like my last option will be to factory reset my phone. Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix this problem?

I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2dli3iT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire