mardi 27 septembre 2016

Note 7 - Slow WiFi?

I have tested my Note 7 against my Note 4 (I still have both due to the recall) and the Note 4 outperforms the Note 7 every time.

On the same network, using 802.11ac access points (both Wave 1 and Wave 2), the Note 7 routinely gets a about 120 mb/s on Ookla, and the Note 4 generally pegs out around 310 mb/s.

This also shows up when I check its connection rate. The Note 4 generally shows a rate between 700 and 866 Mb/s, while the Note 7, which is in close proximity, only shows 300 to 400 Mb/s.

Everything so far, including its reported signal stregth, points to either an inferior driver or an inferior radio itself.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Rob


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2d7KDlM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire