mardi 27 septembre 2016

Connecting to a file server on home network issues on Samsung Tab S 10.5

I just got an update to Marshmallow on my Samsung Tab S 10.5. Now, when I connect over my wireless network to my file server to play media files, it asks me for my password constantly!!!! Annoying.
I'll log into a directory and it will ask me for my password. Then when I try to get into a subfolder, again with the request for a password. And so on to each and every subfolder. When I back out of a folder guess what? Again with the request for me to enter username and password to access the file serve (an Iomega NAS I should be clear on). With my old OS, 5.x.x I had no problem and it would save my password. But now with MM, it asks to save the password, which I do, but it never saves it.

So of course this is totally annoying and ridiculous. Any help is appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2dAInGn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire