vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Can't enter Download mode (possibly bricked), Galaxy S4.

Hello. I tried to use Dr.Fone to recover some pictures but it didn't installed correctly and I uninstalled it. However, the next day, my phone stopped working. I guess I bricked it. When it completely stopped working, the battery was on 39% and now the phone doesn't do anything. I tried all the combinations I saw on the Interenet (power button + volume + home) but nothing helps. Also my computer recognized a USB device being plugged in, but it displayed as "QHSUSB_DLOAD" in the device manager.

My phone is Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Android version 4.4.2). What can I do since I can't enter download mode?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758093-can-t-enter-download-mode-possibly-bricked-galaxy-s4-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire