lundi 30 octobre 2017

Can somebody in Berlin get the holidady photos out of my Nexus?

Hey there,

one week ago we got back from our snorkeling and diving trip from Dahab, Sinai, Egypt (Red Sea). Unfortunately my friends depended on my photography skills and I ..at some point, dropped my phone into the sea.

Now, there are like 120 - 140 photos (or vids) that are only that phone, but not backed up on the Google Photo Sync.

As I work as an IT Expert, we already asked a local store to check the phone. They cross checked the parts of the phone. But they said nothings bootin' up.

There's a small chance that the actual memory of this device still be readable. So why not trying?

Is there anyone in Berlin able to get our pictures of the lagoon?

Best wishes,
Norman

PS: It's a Nexus 5x that dropped into the Red Sea (salty). Got dried with ricee and so on..


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2iL4hdN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire