lundi 30 octobre 2017

Dealing with limited space - questions from a Luddite

Apologies for the daft questions but here we go:

I purchased a Nokia 5 and a SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Memory Card.

My first numpty question - can the memory card be used for photos and apps? I'm assuming not because when I formatted for photos, I can't move apps to the Micro SD as there's no options under Storage on the app. However when I changed the format of the disc for apps, when I tried to take a photo, I got an error message saying "insert SD card."

I can then only guess the ideal workaround then would be to change the photo settings so they save on the phone, and store the photos in the cloud but again I can't seem to be able to change the default phone settings.

Insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yVsbtz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire