dimanche 29 octobre 2017

LG IMS isn't working on LG K7. Why is this happening?

So i was playing on my phone then all of a sudden a msg says "Unfortunately, LG IMS has stopped working". I tried to get rid of the msg but it keeps popping up over and over again. It got so bad that it keeps popping up like every 2 seconds and i can barley do anything on my phone. I did a hard reset and that still didn't fix the problem. Every now and then the msg will stop for like 10 minutes but continue for the rest of the day. I keep doing soft resets but that isn't helping. I tried the 277634#*# IMS settings thing but it wont let me stay on the page. I haven't downloaded any apps to cause this problem either. Any suggestions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gUB4N8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire