lundi 30 octobre 2017

Recommendations for a Watch

After the recent Apple phone announcements didn't say that they've come to their senses and put the headphone jack back in, I've decided that it's time to give Android another shot. I know it seems like such a small thing, but I actually USE my headphone jack and can't be bothered to carry around an adapter.

My iPhone 6 is getting a bit old, so it's time for something else. I've decided to get the Note 8.

However, I recently purchased an Apple Watch Series 2. Obviously this isn't going to work with the Android phone. I'd like to get something that's pretty close to the same as that watch.

Features I want: Android Pay, ability to respond to text messages (preferably quick responses), water proof, wifi (it's nice that I can still get a message when my phone isn't nearby.

Features I don't want: LTE (while connectivity is nice, I don't want to pay for another device... and I don't want to pay for hardware I'm not using (cash, space or battery life)).

Basically I want what I currently have... nothing more, nothing less. But it needs to work with Android.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gVwJcp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire