dimanche 29 octobre 2017

"This app relies on Google Play Services, which aren't supported by your device" error fix?

When I open a game on my Kindle Fire HDX 7, that messages pops up, but most of the time I can get passed it and play the game. However, some of the content that requires to be connected to a google account to be accessed or cloud saves are just blocked by that message. When I try to open a Google app like Google Play Music or Hangouts, it just doesn't work, the message just keeps popping up over and over again and the screen is blank. I've tried downloading the play services and framework, the play store too, that's not the issue. The issue is being able to use those apps. I don't mind rooting, but that's something I've never really done before. What should I do to be able to get my kindle to do what I need it to do?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gV5YEN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire