lundi 30 octobre 2017

ZTE quest micro SD is not reading.

I am aware of the way to insert an SD card. However, I took the SD card from my LG Leon then inserted it in my new ZTE quest assurance fone. For some reason the SD card is not even reading. Like it's in there but it's not letting me save apps to it. I have read from several ppl to take it out and put it back in till it reads. Did that like 3-4 times and still the same outcome. My zte is saying low memory...
for example, I was on FB and just out of no where it closed the app and went to my home screen. Does that with pretty much any app I go into. Do t know if the system update has anything to do with it..but, it's all up to date. Up for anything..ideas, helpful tips...ect.
Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2zisZsV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire