mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Wifi Issue

I have recently bought the second hand version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
It has a severe problem that it keeps getting disconnected from my home Wifi connection.
I have checked the product, and the wifi works well when I connect to AlwaysOn (one of the famous public Wifi). But, still it does not work well at home.
It does connect to home wifi, but keeps getting disconnected.

I have done everything I can do.
I have done factory reset, router reset, restart the note 10.1, restart router, changed the channel to 13 (which gives the best connection according to Wifi Analyser), added Mac Address to the router configuration etc.

Please, help me with this. I have turned off all power saving modes.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2imD2Gt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire