mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Launch bulleted, combined notes from Google Assistant

I want to use Google Assistant to open an app (currently using Docs, tried OneNote and Evernote, looking for suggestions) that will open a single unlimited page for bulleted (multi level) text notes, ready to type, without any additional user input.

I don't think I'm alone in often wanting to make/edit/view notes of thoughts while driving or walking without having to navigate a bunch of interfaces.

I've tried Assistant's note to self command but the notes it creates with Evernote and OneNote are out of context, unbulleted, and buried in various interfaces rather than all on one simple page where they can be viewed much more efficiently on a phone screen.

If there's an app out there that fits, I'd love to hear about it. Otherwise, I'd like to open a Google Doc ready to type with just an Assistant command. I suspect the best way to do this is with some combination of AutoVoice, AutoInput and Tasker, or IFTTT but I've never used any of them and don't know whether that even makes sense to attempt. It could be as simple as switching to a specific "window" that's already open, but I can't find an Assistant command for that. Another way would be to use a URL but apparently Assistant doesn't support URLs which is pretty lame indeed.

Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2hZHSWk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire