mercredi 29 novembre 2017

Problem with moisture detetcted galaxy s8

I got strange problem with my galaxy s8 exynox version unlocked. So, when i charge my phone with original adapter, notification moisture detected has been pop up. I already make sure that the port or even the cable are dry and clean.

I restart my phone, and try it again, and the notification pop up again. I connect my original adapter to wireless charge and no problem at all.

Then, when i change my the adaptor with another phone adapter, but still using my s8 cable, my phone can charge. But when i using the original adapter, the moisture detcted is come again. Any solutions ? Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2jve8RJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire