samedi 30 décembre 2017

authentication error pop up when trying to update software???

I have an LG Tribute Android phone. this phone is not hooked up to any type of network. it is hooked up up to a friend's Xfinity wifi like the mobile WiFi. She put her username and password in my phone and now I get basically free WiFi. That Being said earlier today I was on the phone when I popped one of those danger things your phone is infected to get you to install apps. I did not install any apps but it did get me thinking. What if my phone does have a virus? So I Googled that exact question how to know if your phone really has a virus and I was directed to your website. I was reading the steps on how to protect your phone. (Go to settings, about phone, update software) I followed those went off without a hitch. However, when I tried to update the firmware and all the other categories that are on that page, I kept getting a pop-up stating... authentication error. Please try again later.
I don't understand why that is happening. Also I would like to mention that I'm thinking maybe I do have a virus because my phone is just acting crazy it doesn't do what I tell to do when I hit on something or click on something it does not work it does basically whatever it wants to do . And when it does follow command it takes forever to do so. So I'm thinking maybe I really do have some sort of virus. I should probably add that I have downloaded outside of the Play Store. The app that I installed from Google itself or from the Google Internet Was Showbox does anybody have any issues about that or any information about that app?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DBPhEg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire