samedi 30 décembre 2017

Battery started draining fast, new battery same issue

I have an LG G Flex 2 and had usually 2-3 days of use before charging (normal use, a bit of surfing/e-mails, wifi or mobile data on only when i use the phone, location off, everything off). Couple of months ago those 2-3 days went down to less than a day. Ultimately my battery died and I got a replacement yesterday through LG service.
Now I have the same problem. When my screen is on it drains 1% almost every minute. So if I look at my phone for 5 minutes, I loose 5% of battery. When the screen is off, I loose about 1,5-2% per hour.
I can take some battery monitor screenshots but this lg doesnt show anything like recpetion quality so I would need to get a 3rd party monitor and would like a suggestion. I tried GSam but after 8 or so hours all the lines on the charts flatlined so I cannot tell anything from it anymore. I do know that phone radio consumption was at 50ish %


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ltTrXr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire