mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Keyboard Disappearing while using Facebook (Pixel 2 XL)

I can repeat this ad nauseum... and it's frustrating. Got my Pixel 2 XL a few days ago.

Using the Facebook App, when the app *thinks* I'm typing a name in the keyboard, it pops up a list of names suggestions. I could be typing a word that has possible matches, like "pen" and it will pop up anyones name that has "pen" in it. That's kind of how it's supposed to work.

However, as soon as I go to the next character (any letter, character, or space), the predictive name box disappears, ***and takes the keyboard with it***. That's the part that's frustrating. Because then I have to figure out a way to get the text input back by swiping around the screen until it does (and the text is still there that I've typed already.)

I've shut off anything having to do with gboard that does any prediction and still happens.

Thoughts?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2nwsWBk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire