mercredi 28 février 2018

End-of-call high beep tone and In-call notification volume

I moved from iOS to Android about a week back, and there are some niggles that I face on the Pixel 2. These could be small issues for most users, but are becoming a reason for me to consider a shift back to iOS, for they are repetitive in nature.

I use headphones for a lot of my phone calls, and I'm a heavy phone user. After completing a call, and when I disconnect - there is a loud beep sound, which basically indicates that the line is no longer active. What is disconcerting is the volume with which it hits you (especially when you use the headphones). I've tried varying the different volume options that are available while In-call, and nothing seems to help. The first time this happened I panicked thinking of the impact it would have on my eardrums in the long run!

The other niggle is with the notification volume of incoming calls or messages while In-call. To an extent these can be reduced by turning down 'Ring' volume while In-call - however the results are at best erratic. And when the notification beeps come in, lets say for example while you get an incoming call while In-call - the quality and texture of the sound alert simply does not live up to the style and class of a phone like Pixel 2.

I feel pretty let down by the above two issues. More so when you are trying to adjust to the Android look & feel (colorful, jazzy, upbeat!) while moving from iOS. If anyone has a solution, please let me know. Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2EZmDSt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire