mercredi 28 février 2018

Seeing calendar events multiple times from exchange active sync on Galaxy S7

Hi community,

I have problem, since last 2 weeks I'm seeing my calendar items multiple time on my samsung galaxy S7, on the native calendar app.. in outlook on my company calendar I see every item just one time, and also on other devices (ex S5 mini). But only on my Galaxy S7, it see the items 2 times, even 3 times...

I already deleted the account and conifured again, also deleted the calendar data, and even deleted the updates.., and configured again, but everytime I see again my events showing 2 or 3 times.

Any tips about that, I don't want do a factory reset for a such silly bug..

Thanks in advance,

Joy


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2oEgKz5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire