mercredi 28 février 2018

Lock screen working, but desktop freezing

I have a Galaxy S8, I dropped it a few weeks ago and the front is broken but it doesn t seem to be the problem. The lockscreen and on display works with gestures perfectly, swiping left right even opening the shortcuts. Once I get inside the phone, seemingly randomly everything freezes up. The notification panel wont open, or I touch the bottom of the screen and it drops down randomly, the desktop icons dont open no matter how long or hard I press on them. I swipe to change desktop screens and my live walpaper changes but not the icons. Weird behavior like this. I have switched from Nova launcher to default home, and still the same problems.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2F0Uqqo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire