mercredi 28 février 2018

My calls will not automatically play thru my car.

I have a 2018 Honda Civic I also Have a new LG Stylo 3. With my previous phone I was able to connect to the car and when I made a call or received a call it automatically switched to hands free and came thru the speakers on the car. I just got this new Stylo3 and connection to the car was pretty easy/ no problems there... The problem is, When I need to make a call, a display on my car comes on asking if I want to switch to hands free mode. I have to manually select yes and then the call will come thru the car. I never had that problem before when I had the older phone connected to the car, it would just automatically switch over to hands free. I have tried to see if their was a setting on my car to automatically switch to hands free but can not find anything so I am not certain if the problem is with my car or my phone... Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks Crystal


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2F2v67G
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire