mercredi 28 février 2018

Outlook for Android - Email attachments of the same filename are not opening correctly

Everyday I receive 3 emails from different email addresses with different attachments however with the same filenames. Two days ago when I opened the email attachments using Outlook for Android all three attachments were the same. The kb of the attachments indicate they are different sizes but when opening them from any application viewer they are identical. It appears that if I clear cache in Outlook and forward the emails back to me whichever attachment that is opened first will be the one that opens on all emails. Very frustrating!

Things I've done to so far:

1. Clear cache

2. Delete the email account from Outlook and recreate it

3. Change viewer types

4. Force stop Outlook

No new apps have been installed lately that should interfere with the way Outlook should be opening file attachments. This only happens with file attachments of the same filename. I usually use Android HTML viewer to open these text type file attachments which has always worked fine.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated before I delete Outlook app from my Motorola G5+.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2HVgdlq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire