mardi 27 février 2018

How to end the rating requests for places I physically visit

Hi,

First post here. Super frustrated with what's probably a turbo-noob question. Here it is.

I have a Galaxy S8 phone on me and a Galaxy Tab S at home. When I get home from cruising around and minding my own business my tab asks me to rate places I've been with my phone.

What I'd like to have is for my devices to, like me, mind their own f*****g business and never question what I'm doing, where I went or what I thought of it.

How can I do this? Also, my self proclaimed new mother (my S8) also just suggested that it now knows what time I go to bed. Again, I quickly found out that Bixby hasn't been programmed to know what "STFU and mind your own business" means.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find much accurate help with general Web searches. Thanks for any help you can provide.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2GPhfxN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire