mercredi 28 février 2018

Samsung SM-T700. Problems after changing the battery

I have a Samsung SM-T700. After changing the battery I have had the following problem, also even after reinstalling the old battery.
When 'on charge' while tablet is off, the screen shows battery at 100% but when I press any button it goes to empty battery symbol. The 'power on' button will not respond to turn on tablet.
However if when still plunged in for charging if I press the home button and 'volume up' and then power on I get the choice to upload or proceed. If I select proceed the tablet boots up with no issue while going through the boot up. After boot up the sign in screen appears sometimes with the battery level at 100% others at a less maybe 60% (which is likely correct) then after about 3 seconds it goes off as if the battery and power have become disconnected.
I have tried the power button and volume down while the Samsung logo appears at boot up but nothing happens. It is not possible to do the above with out connection to the charger although there is power in the battery. I have checked the battery connector and its solders as seen from above i.e. have not looked on underside of motherboard and all seem okay.
I had difficulty removing the 'stuck in battery' and did use the plastic lever tool to lever up the battery at the plug end and noted later that the silver box just inline with the gap for inserting a tool had been very slightly depressed by the tool. Could this be the problem? I have since been able to lever it back to shape-required a minuscule movement but has made no difference.
Any advice would be much appreciated. Though it looks like I need a new motherboard!
Press and hold the Power key.
Tap Power off and then tap OK.
Press and hold the Power, Home, and Up Volume keys at the same time.
Also I have tried:
Release all of the keys when the Android image appears.
Press the Volume key to highlight wipe cache partition.
Press the Power key.
After the wipe is complete, press the Volume key to move the cursor to Reboot system now.
Press the Power key.
The device shuts down, restarts, and returns to the startup menu.
But it does not reboot to startup as if the power shuts off after I press power button for reboot.
Thanks Phylbobby


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2HQCiBo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire