mercredi 28 février 2018

Looking for a new or used Android smartphone. Reliable, able block various applications permission.

My current Android is dead and I would like to start researching into a new phone. To help speed up this process I'm hoping to get some feedback from people in the know.

I do not need to latest phone with all the latest tech and such. Just a good solid performer that will do it job without causing headaches. I've had good experience with my Samsung Android and would be interest in going in that direction, although that not necessarily concrete.

What I do want is the ability to decided what system applications can access in my phone. I do not like the idea of applications gaining access to a mass amount of my personal data. I would like a secure phone where I can limit and control this. So I can decided how my data is used.

I'm also handy with a tool and have fixed smart phones in the past. Also considering getting a wrecked phone and having a ticker. However I probably will not get the time for this.

Any knowledgeable help would be appreciated.
:D


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2Fef6i7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire