vendredi 29 juin 2018

HELP My android has very strange malware!!

I was chatting on my android phone when the screen suddenly went black and very strange audio started playing.
While the audio played I couldn't turn the screen on, but when the strange audio stopped I was able to turn the screen on and the phone was on lock mode where I had to enter my PIN to unlock it.
After a few seconds the phone's screen went black again and it started playing a really really strange audio about Hilary Clinton, I'm not joking. After the audio was finished and I was able to access my phone again, I decided to turn it off.
I have no clue how the virus got on my phone, literally none. I never visited anywhere shady, and I never installed anything shady either!!!
I use VPN and malwarebytes for android too!!!
After restarting my phone everything seems normal and I ran a scan with malwarebytes and AVG and nothing was found.
I have zero idea how this happened, has this ever happened to anyone?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tE4NN9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire