lundi 30 juillet 2018

Why did the phone start this "slide to unlock"

I have a nexus 6p, my wife has a pixel and hers has done it since it was new. However mine just started doing this I assume a new version of android. I have 8.0.0

It used to be when I wanted to use the phone I would use the fingerprint or pin- now I have to "slide" to unlock the screen, usually with some slot machine game or other garbage on that start screen. It jumps randomly to various ads and apps that it wants me to use/get, and I have also noticed the battery doesn't last, and I have noticed it going into do not disturb- but I did read the cause of that.

This is all new over the past week or 10 days. What is this thing? This is by far the WORST and what can I do to get the old phone interface back? thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2uZHEFK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire