lundi 30 juillet 2018

Why is a certain VIP email contact not alerting me like it a VIP email notification.

I have had my Samsung S7 Edge for approx 2 years and haven't had any issues with it until the recent update. My everyday email is just a hotmail account. As I can not automatically receive emails from my work email to my phone, I have certain ppl email my hotmail account. I have them set as VIP's on my phone and nothing has changed over the past 2 years until now.

All my VIP contacts work fine and notifies me as expected, except for one contact. This one contact is the most important and it needs an immediate response from me. For some reason it is just notifying me as a normal email. I have tried everything from deleting the contact and re-adding it. Playing around with the setting. I factory reset the phone. It is just this one contact that's not working please help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2v0iSW4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire