vendredi 29 mars 2019

Location of Samsung Note app notes on Samsung Galaxy S5

I am moving from Samsung Galaxy S5 to a newer phone. I took a copy of the entire file structure from my old phone to PC (drag-and-drop using Windows file explorer). I discovered too late that the notes I had in the Note app is not possible to restore via my Google account, but should have been backed up via a Samsung account (which I don't have). I have run a factory reset on my old phone, so it is not possible to restore anything from there.

So, the only copy/backup I have is the copy on PC. Is there a way to find my notes in the file structure of that copy and "drag-and-drop" copy it back to my new phone. I am not able to see it in the file structure (com.samsung.android.?). Can someone please help?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2CIXQ2a
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire