vendredi 29 mars 2019

Remove Google lock on a phone sold on eBay???

I hope I am in the right forum for Samsung J2 question.

I bought a J2 Samsung and hated it, so I did a hard reset and sold it on eBay. Now the buyer is telling me that they can't get into the phone because it's asking for a Google username and pw. :confused:

I thought I had deleted the Google account prior to hard resetting it but it's still there. Worst part is that I DO NOT HAVE the name and p/w I used when I set up the phone. I never made one call with it, I tried to return it and of course Metro PCS said 'No" So I sold the bleeding thing.

I just threw away, today, the username and p/w and I have no idea what I used! :mad::mad::mad:

If I was to get the phone back again from the buyer can I log in using another of my Google accounts and remove the account from the phone? Or must it be the same name as I used initially? If that's the case I am really screwed since I have no original username or password!

Should I have the person send the phone to me and refund her money? I never encountered this before so I am a bit lost and very sorry to send out a phone that can't be used! <sigh>

Thanks for any help you can offer me.

"25544"


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2HOkU3B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire