vendredi 27 mai 2016

Chromebook for kids

My daughter just graduated 5 the grade and is moving to middle school next year. Our school cluster is very involved in technology and each class as enough Chromebooks to go around. I would like to get her one of her own that she can take to and from school for homework and classwork.

What are some good Chromebooks for kids? I would like to get her one that, if accidental dropped, could withstand the fall. Maybe one that had a waterproof keyboard?

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I was initially looking in the $170 range but if it's rugged I wouldn't mind increasing the budget a little.

Posted via the Android Central App


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1XWay1N
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire