This question had been asked a few years ago, and I would like to have some insights on the feasibility at 2016.
Today our phones become more powerful and easier to connect with peripherals. I want to know whether the following is feasible:
1. The cost for phone should be lower than USD 300.
2. The performance should be better than a raspberry pi 3.
3. It can link to a monitor, preferably by HDMI and not miracast.
4. It can connect to a mouse AND a keyboard simultaneously, either by wire or bluetooth, but I need both of them to be connected.
I know flagship phone with MHL support should do the trick, but the budget is enough to purchase a decent laptop. Android sticks are common but I want a powerful one, and with additional portability. My aim is mainly for web surfing and office use and occasionally as an NES emulator :)
Today our phones become more powerful and easier to connect with peripherals. I want to know whether the following is feasible:
1. The cost for phone should be lower than USD 300.
2. The performance should be better than a raspberry pi 3.
3. It can link to a monitor, preferably by HDMI and not miracast.
4. It can connect to a mouse AND a keyboard simultaneously, either by wire or bluetooth, but I need both of them to be connected.
I know flagship phone with MHL support should do the trick, but the budget is enough to purchase a decent laptop. Android sticks are common but I want a powerful one, and with additional portability. My aim is mainly for web surfing and office use and occasionally as an NES emulator :)
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1P0tUAQ
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire