dimanche 29 mai 2016

GPS problems on HTC / Strava / Map my ride

I've used map my ride for a few years, mainly cycling but recently running with no problems. About 2 months ago I started having problems with location accuracy and sometimes no tracking at all. I duplicated rides on Strava with the same result. This was all on an HTC one m8.
As the contract was coming to an end anyway I upgraded to the HTC ten 2 weeks ago and have exactly the same problem.
I live in a city so coverage shouldn't be a problem, and have amended settings but it's still not working properly. I even tried a new sim card yesterday in the vain hope that it was somehow disturbing the signal.
I have the option of changing phones still under the terms of the contract but wanted to know if there's anything else I could try first. It has no problem locating me at the start and end of the exercise, just in between.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1OVkIbv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire