vendredi 27 mai 2016

Is my new galaxy s7 giving signs of imminent death? Should I get a new one before it's too late?!

Okay so, this just happened to me. I was on the internet browser reading some blog when I noticed that the time remained the same after clearly having passed several minutes after the last time I checked. So I went to the home page to try and see if that did the trick but the time remained the same, I then clicked the power button on and off immidiately but then everything went black! Yes, right after my heart almost stopped and was on the verge of tears while I viciusly pressed every buttom available till it went back on, like any other sane person I did the normal thing to do and made my way with my heavy heary to the extensive researched webs of google only to find out that my expensive less-than-a-week-old phone has a tendency to go black void on people. Yay, right? Ugh.

Anyway, I was reading many reviews from these people complaining about it but I noticed their incidents all had something in common which mine hadn't, their phone was still actually ON, the buttons lit up, they could hear the notifications, ringtones and such and well, mine stopped working entirely! Alas, it's fine now but I just can't help but worry that if I don't get it checked now while I still got the chance to get it replaced and it turns out later on that there was something wrong with my unit, I'll just go face-highfive a wall!

My last phone, an iphone 5S, it's screen suddenly went black for reasons no tech could give me and the son of satan never worked ever again. So I though "I'm done with apple. F*ck them!" And off I went to get the new shiny-pretty-looking Galaxy S7. Imagine how I felt when today the screen of this one went black, I thought "I've been forever cursed! The black void is upon me!". No but seriously, I don't want to lose another phone and I'm starting to get paranoid so even if it's a pain in the arse I've been considering to go through the never ending lines and paper work of Verison to make sure they give me a new one and tell them they gave me a broken phone, even if that is not necessary true. lol

What do you'll think? Should I be safe and get a new one already? Is this a common thing going on with the s7/edge so I shouldn't worry so much? Has my previous misfortune with an iphone had left me traumatized? The answer to the last question is yes. 😂


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/20JNKRy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire