mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Samsung Gear S2 question

While commuting to and from work on the train, I like to stream music and various podcast. So I either have head phones plugged in or if remember to charge, I us bt earphones. Since I'm streaming something, I have to use my phone. Not an issue, but if receive a call and attempt to answer it on my phone, the sound comes out of the speaker on the phone. Is there a way for the sound to come through my phone while allowing me to talk into the watch? I know I can pair the bt earphones to the watch, but I can't stream the majority of what I'm listening to. Watch is samsung gear s2 classic 3g.

Thanks in advance


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2avJrL7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire