lundi 26 septembre 2016

Need help finding an email app that fits specific requirements

Hello all,

I am looking for an email app to use on my LG Tribute 5 that meets the following requirements.

1. Can access Office 365 email and Gmail.
2. Able to be fully moved to my external SD card (app itself and storage of emails).

The Tribute 5 doesn't come with a lot of internal storage, so space is a premium. Between the Gmal and Outlook App, email is just taking up too much space.

I have tried K9 Mail (since you can choose to keep emails on the SD card), but Gmail blocked the attempt to add my account saying the app didn't meet the requirements to have access to my Gmail account. All the others I tried don't let me move it to the SD card.

I'm running out of options aside from rooting my phone, which I am seriously considering since there are a few apps I have that hog space like none other and the pre-installed apps that I have disabled still take a gig of storage. Potentially bricking my phone scares me, so I am trying to find any other option out there that could work. If I do have to root, is KingoRoot with moving apps with Link2SD a good and relatively safe option?

Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2dbwXqg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire