mardi 27 septembre 2016

Power button unresponsive in 2nd gen Moto E

Just a few weeks ago, after accidentally dropping my new phone, I switched back to my Moto E. It sat for about two weeks, without being dropped. I noticed that the power button was not always responding when I pushed it. All I had to do was apply a little more force, and it would work (with a lot of difficulty). I took canned air to the button to see if there was any debris in it, and it seems to be fine. Yesterday, I noticed that the power button wasn't working at all. This morning I saw my phone randomly reboot while it was on the charger, and now I can't turn my phone back on. Has anyone experienced this?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2dx33fl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire