vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Apps won't install on my phone once downloaded (Google Play Store)

So when Play Store finishes downloading an app, it just gets stuck on downloading, even though it is finished so 100% downloaded but simply won't install, now here's the wierd thing; When I close Play Store and open it up again the app will install.
But I will not accept this because when I download a game that has "Additional Data" that when finished downloading will not even install once Play Store closed. One more thing I'd like to point out is that when I factory reset my device the store works normally again...Until I download like 5 apps and it starts all over again.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758057-apps-won-t-install-my-phone-once-downloaded-google-play-store-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire