lundi 31 juillet 2017

BLU Studio X won't sync

I started having issues with my phone on the evening of 7/27. All was well throughout the day and then suddenly my gmail stopped syncing (I tried to remove my account but nothing happened). The play store also shows a blank screen when I click on it (Google + search bar show at the top but no apps, just a continuous loading symbol). Instagram crashes every time I try to type in my password. Chrome still works but takes forever when searching and freezes a lot. I can set the alarm clock but it no longer goes off at the specified time. How do I fix all these issues? Help!!! I can still receive and make phone calls. Also still get basic texts but they are coming through as double (one shows the phone storage symbol and the other the sim card) but I no longer receive texts with images attached.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vaDTOR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire