mercredi 27 septembre 2017

ALL SMS disappeared after solving "HTC Sense has stopped" problem

Hi,
I'm using a HTC M9. Experienced the two situations below:
1) HTC Home Sense has stopped
2) Unfortunately "the process.com google.process.gapps has stopped"

I followed some instructions online at a youtube link to clear cache and clear data to solve the problem.

However, I realised that my SMS had all disappeared.

May I know how to restore them? I have important SMSes stored.

My "HTC Home Sense has stopped" had happened before and when SMS were previously in tact when I cleared cache/data. So I believe my SMS were backed up somewhere. But just that this time round, I can't locate and no records found.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2k6hfDl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire