mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Phone charging over USB on AC charger

When I try and charge my phone over ac adapter it says it charges over USB

It switches back and forth, but for the most part it charges over USB even though I'm using an AC adapter

It is not the cable or adapter because I've tried multiple ones

I went and got a new charger and it was working fine charging over AC and at a high output, now it is back to over USB and charging slow again.

Is my charging port on my phone eating up chargers because it is faulty?

The phone does charge but at low amp. Its not exactly loose, does wiggle a bit but I don't have to hold it in weird positions

I could get a new USB port soldered but I don't want to waste money if it is another issue?

Thanks

Btw. I'm not facing a bootloop issue


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fT02IZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire