mercredi 27 septembre 2017

LG G5 suddenly wont play any videos, music, or doesnt have sound on ANYTHING

This literally happened within a matter of minutes. I was listening to music on my earphones one minute, then i unplugged to listen to something on my laptop, 2 min later when i plugged my earphones back into my phone to play a video on youtube, a message would pop up saying "play id error". My phone out of no where doesnt allow me to play any videos on ANY platform or app, including ones i recorded on the phones camera. It wont play any sound or music, in fact it seems as though it has corrupted my music files and now shows a message saying "file not supported". It also has NO SOUND what so ever. No ring tone, media, notifications, calls. anything related to sound, i dont hear it. Reboot doesnt work, icleared any cache from some apps to see if it will resolve the problem and nothing.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fsO2xb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire