lundi 30 octobre 2017

Android and iOS

This is probably sacrilege, but anyone out there who uses both iOS and Android?

I recently switched from iOS to Android for my main device and am an instant convert.

That said, I will continue to carry a second device, even if for the sole purpose as it is linked to my personal phone number that I had for many years and I don't want to mix my work and personal phone numbers.

Thanks to the dual application function for WhatsApp on the Note 8 however, the latter will remain my primary and go-to device.

Due to the size, robustness and familiarity, I am inclined to buy an iPhone SE as a secondary device and would love to hear some feedback on this.

Alternatively, are there any good small-sized Android phones that could fulfill this function? I did a bit of desktop research but it seems that the phones are either large or exceedingly basic with nothing out there that is really comparable to the SE.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yfhFxJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire