lundi 30 octobre 2017

Galaxy Tab S2 - No USB option on Tablet

Hey all,

I've recently come across a problem I can't find the answer for. I have a Galaxy Tab S2 on Android 7.0 and I've got a problem with the USB.

When I plug it in it doesn't give me the notification anymore to use MTP or do anything but charge it. I've tried the following:

- Change usb cable. Tried about 10 of them
- Developer settings - it doesn't change from MTP when I select other USB options
- Factory Reset didn't fix it
- Tried different apps etc to see if that would wake it up
- Going into PC Device Manager. Nothing appears

So basically I plug in the USB, it says charging but no option anymore for USB transfer. Even after trying the above.

I've seen loads of threads about similar issues but none of the actual option on the Tan itself no longer appearing at all!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yYKKgs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire