lundi 30 octobre 2017

Huawei P10 Hotmail issue

I'm migrating from Windows 10 Mobile to Android and have hit a big problem.
I have 4 email accounts I use, 3 Hotmail, one Fast mail.
In setting up this P10 and using the stock email app and calendar, it will only accept 2 of my Hotmail accounts, but one it won't and that's my main one. It throws up an error saying, in part "email address or password wrong. Imap/Smtp settings wrong or disabled".
As expected, I've tried to troubleshoot the issues with various other setups tried etc...
I spoken with MS Hotmail about it who said everything is fine their end. It must be a phone issue. I've spoken to Huawei and sent the phone back to them and it was still the same when it returned. Eventually, I got an exchange for a new unit from my POS and that device has the same problem.
I know I can use the "Outlook" app for MS services, but this is a workaround that I'm not happy with. I don't use "Exchange", and don't really want to. My other Hotmail accounts sync and work fine. Only one Hotmail and the Fastmail don't.
Can anyone help me out with this as this phone will soon be heading for a life in the drawer!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2yZfzS8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire