mardi 30 janvier 2018

Device has failed routine safety check....

So I realize there is a post about this issue on this forum, but it doesn't seem to offer many suggestions or explanations.

I just updated my phone and pressed the restart option, only for this error to pop up as it started up. At the bottom of the error page, it says "Press the power key to continue," which I do. At this point it sits in the boot screen.... Indefinitely.

I am pretty good about backing up my pictures, but recently I haven't and ill never forgive myself for this. The only thing I give any care about are about 15 pictures of my mother who passed. I will gladly absolutely obliterate this phone if it means recovering these pictures.

So these are my questions: What is this error? Is it possible to recover from it? Is there any way to force it to ignore this "Safety check?"

If not, is there any way, and I mean any way, to disassemble this phone and isolate the memory partition (if any) to an external? Even if this requires soldering to a logic board or anything else....

This is my first post so I apologize if this is incorrectly posted or already answered.

Thank you so much
-J


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2Gzqwe3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire