mardi 30 janvier 2018

Phone stole. Has it been reset? Is gmail still connected?

Worked with a guy I considered a friend and 2 others yesterday. Left my phone in truck, when we got home nowhere to be found in vehicle. Last time it shows on Find my Device is last night at 6:08 at the job. On Google timeline it shows at my home address (apartment building) at 7:45pm. That's when guy driving dropped 2 of us off. Whoever has it has since powered it off.
Have they reset it?
It never showed anymore details after 7:45 on timeline. Is it still here, which means a guy downstairs is the one who clipped me.
Appreciate anybody help. I'm over the top mad on this.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2FvxuzA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire